pay2send multi-level sponsorship
Since we have won't have an advertising budget until we're pulling
in some money from somewhere, here's the scoop on how YOU can get
a percentage. The pay2send system takes 30% of every payment made,
up to a maximum of six dollars. (Six dollars is 30% of twenty dollars.)
Here's the breakdown:
- at least 70% always goes directly to the recipient.
- 5% goes to pay2send system operations *
- 5% goes to the postmaster of the recipient's participating domain **
- 5% goes to the recipient's sponsor
- 5% goes to the recipient's sponsor's sponsor
- 5% goes to the recipient's sponsor's sponsor's sponsor
- 2% goes to the recipient's sponsor's sponsor's sponsor's sponsor.
- 2% goes to the recipient's sponsor's sponsor's sponsor's sponsor's sponsor.
- 1% goes to the recipient's sponsor's sponsor's sponsor's sponsor's sponsor's sponsor.
- The commission is capped at six dollars: A recipient who wishes to
receive a high fee for having e-mail sent directly to their pager,
for instance, might set their pager's fee at $156.00 to receive a
$150 per-incident fee.
- If you do not specify a sponsor, or if your sponsor does not have a sponsor on
file with the pay2send system (in their payment account), undistributed commission money
is divided between the pay2send system and the postmaster of the recipient's domain.
- * This amount will be reduced once the money starts flowing
- ** All terms are negotiable.
- Recipients choose their own sponsors, and can change sponsor at will.
- Your sponsor does not have to be a system participant
- Sponsors are expected to provide installation, use and technical support
for sponsored recipients.
- Recipients are expected to correctly identify their sponsors.
- Your sponsor will be notified when there are problems delivering e-mail
- Your sponsor will be notified when there are problems delivering postal
mail to you.
- Your sponsor will not receive copies of e-mails that were difficult
to deliver, but only notification that there is a difficulty.
- If you do not specify a sponsor, POSTMASTER@YOUR.DOMAIN will
be your sponsor for purposes of delivery problem notifications.
This document is a working draft of the pay2send multi-level system
policy. It may change, especially in response to questions about it.
Please direct questions to MLMRULES@PAY2SEND.COM and include
the phrase ``mlm policy'' in the subject line of your message.